Novibet Προσφορές*
Εγγραφή στη Novibet. 21+ ΑΡ. ΡΥΘ. UKGC ΡΥΘ. ΕΜΠ. ΕΠ. ΕΕΕΠ
ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ | 21+ UKGC

Επισκόπηση Αγώνα

Τελευταία Ενημέρωση: 2 εβδομάδες
  • Πληροφορίες
  • Ημερομηνία
    Tuesday, 13th October
  • Κατάσταση
    1-0 / FT
  • Ώρα έναρξης
    20:00
  • Πρωτάθλημα
    UEFA U21 Championship
  • Αγώνας
    Qualifying Round - 23
  • Στάδιο
    The Showgrounds
No Analysis Yet. Check Back Soon.

Analysis - Predictions of Match

Northern Ireland U21 hosts Ukraine U21 in UEFA U21 Championship from World. Northern Ireland U21 is in need of improvement. They have won just 20% of the last five games played. This recent run signifies a turn in form, as their total win percentage this season is 13%. They are hosting Ukraine U21, who has struggled on the road this season. They have won just 33% of their games. Will Northern Ireland U21 inflict another defeat? Northern Ireland U21 will take confidence from their scoring record. In the last 5 games, they have scored 4. This is more than Ukraine U21, who has scored 6 goals during the same period. Statistically, Ukraine U21 is the better team. They have picked up 0.75 PPG (Points Per Game) this season.

Northern Ireland U21 Analysis

This is the first game for Northern Ireland U21

Ukraine U21 Analysis

This is the first game for Ukraine U21

SentraGoal Πρόβλεψη

Likely Outcome: Double chance : draws or Ukraine U21 - ΠΑΙΞΕ ΝΟΜΙΜΑ | 21+ MGA - The chart below is a visual representation of Northern Ireland U21 and Ukraine U21's season so far. The 'Prediction' axis uses data to calculate the result with Poisson Distribution. The H2H Goals and Results indicates who is the better of the two sides in their previous meetings.

Πιθανό Αποτέλεσμα: Double chance : draws or Ukraine U21 - ΠΑΙΞΕ ΝΟΜΙΜΑ | 21+ MGA - Το παρακάτω διάγραμμα είναι μια οπτική αναπαράσταση της σεζόν των ομάδων Northern Ireland U21 και Ukraine U21. Τα στατιστικά στοιχεία 'Πρόβλεψη' του παρακάτω γραφήματος χρησιμοποιούν δεδομένα για τον υπολογισμό του αποτελέσματος με την κατανομή Poisson. Τα γκολ και τα αποτελέσματα του H2H δείχνουν ποια ομάδα είναι η καλύτερη από τις δύο στους προηγούμενους αγώνες τους

Νεότερες Αποδόσεις

Δεν υπάρχουν διαθέσιμες αποδόσεις για το μάτς Northern Ireland U21 v Ukraine U21. Οι Bookmakers συνήθως καταγράφουν τις αποδόσεις 24 ώρες πριν από την έναρξη του αγώνα, οπότε παρακαλούμε ελέγξτε ξανά αργότερα.

Τελευταίοι Αγώνες

Τελευταίοι 5 Αγώνες
  • Northern Ireland U21
    vs
    Ukraine U21
  • Τελευταίοι 5 Αγώνες
  • 20%
    Ποσοστό Νίκης
    40%
  • 3
    Γκολ Υπέρ
    9
  • 6
    Γκολ Κατά
    7
  • 40%
    +2.5 Γκολ
    60%
  • 20%
    G/G
    40%
  • 0.8
    Πόντοι ανά Παιχνίδι
    1.4

Τελευταία Αποτελέσματα

Tuesday, 8th September
0-1
Friday, 4th September
0-2
Tuesday, 19th November
0-0
Monday, 14th October
3-0
Thursday, 10th October
2-1
Tuesday, 10th September
1-1
Friday, 6th September
0-0
Tuesday, 8th September
0-2
Friday, 4th September
1-1
Friday, 15th November
2-3
Thursday, 10th October
3-0
Tuesday, 10th September
4-0
Friday, 6th September
0-2
Το αρχικό περιεχόμενο έχει γραφτεί στα Αγγλικά και έχει μεταφραστεί μέσω της Μετάφρασης Google. Συγγνώμη για τις περιέργειες του περιεχομένου καθώς εργαζόμαστε για την παραγωγή πρωτότυπου ελληνικού περιεχομένου.
Χρήσιμες Σελίδες:
Livescore
Κουπόνι ΟΠΑΠ