Novibet Προσφορές*
Εγγραφή στη Novibet. 21+ ΠΑΙΞΕ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΑ
ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ | 21+ UKGC

Επισκόπηση Αγώνα

Τελευταία Ενημέρωση: 1 εβδομάδα
  • Πληροφορίες
  • Ημερομηνία
    Wednesday, 21st October
  • Κατάσταση
    2-2 / FT
  • Ώρα έναρξης
    20:30
  • Πρωτάθλημα
    Regionalliga - West
  • Αγώνας
    West - 10
  • Στάδιο
    Wersestadion
No Analysis Yet. Check Back Soon.

Analysis - Predictions of Match

Rot Weiss Ahlen hosts Wegberg-Beeck in Regionalliga - West from Germany. Rot Weiss Ahlen is in need of improvement. They have won just 20% of the last five games played. This recent run signifies a turn in form, as their total win percentage this season is 13%. They are hosting Wegberg-Beeck, who has struggled on the road this season. They have won just 33% of their games. Will Rot Weiss Ahlen inflict another defeat? It's the away team that has the better scoring record in recent games. They have scored 5 in the last 5 games, compared to the 8 scored by Rot Weiss Ahlen. Statistically, Wegberg-Beeck is the better team. They have picked up 0.5 PPG (Points Per Game) this season.

Rot Weiss Ahlen Analysis

This is the first game for Rot Weiss Ahlen

Wegberg-Beeck Analysis

This is the first game for Wegberg-Beeck

SentraGoal Πρόβλεψη

Likely Outcome: Double chance : Rot Weiss Ahlen or draws - ΠΑΙΞΕ ΝΟΜΙΜΑ | 21+ MGA - The chart below is a visual representation of Rot Weiss Ahlen and Wegberg-Beeck's season so far. The 'Prediction' axis uses data to calculate the result with Poisson Distribution. The H2H Goals and Results indicates who is the better of the two sides in their previous meetings.

Πιθανό Αποτέλεσμα: Double chance : Rot Weiss Ahlen or draws - Bet365 - ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ | 21+ MGA - Novibet - ΕΓΓΡΑΦΗ | 21+ ΠΑΙΞΕ ΥΠΕΥΘΥΝΑ - Το παρακάτω διάγραμμα είναι μια οπτική αναπαράσταση της σεζόν των ομάδων Rot Weiss Ahlen και Wegberg-Beeck. Τα στατιστικά στοιχεία 'Πρόβλεψη' του παρακάτω γραφήματος χρησιμοποιούν δεδομένα για τον υπολογισμό του αποτελέσματος με την κατανομή Poisson. Τα γκολ και τα αποτελέσματα του H2H δείχνουν ποια ομάδα είναι η καλύτερη από τις δύο στους προηγούμενους αγώνες τους

Νεότερες Αποδόσεις

Δεν υπάρχουν διαθέσιμες αποδόσεις για το μάτς Rot Weiss Ahlen v Wegberg-Beeck. Οι Bookmakers συνήθως καταγράφουν τις αποδόσεις 24 ώρες πριν από την έναρξη του αγώνα, οπότε παρακαλούμε ελέγξτε ξανά αργότερα.

Τελευταίοι Αγώνες

Τελευταίοι 5 Αγώνες
  • Rot Weiss Ahlen
    vs
    Wegberg-Beeck
  • Τελευταίοι 5 Αγώνες
  • 20%
    Ποσοστό Νίκης
    0%
  • 9
    Γκολ Υπέρ
    4
  • 12
    Γκολ Κατά
    10
  • 80%
    +2.5 Γκολ
    40%
  • 100%
    G/G
    40%
  • 0.8
    Πόντοι ανά Παιχνίδι
    0.2

Τελευταία Αποτελέσματα

Saturday, 3rd October
3-2
Saturday, 26th September
2-4
Wednesday, 23rd September
3-2
Saturday, 19th September
2-1
Wednesday, 16th September
1-1
Saturday, 12th September
0-1
Saturday, 5th September
1-0
Wednesday, 14th October
2-3
Saturday, 10th October
3-2
Tuesday, 6th October
0-0
Saturday, 3rd October
0-2
Wednesday, 23rd September
0-2
Saturday, 19th September
0-2
Wednesday, 16th September
0-1
Το αρχικό περιεχόμενο έχει γραφτεί στα Αγγλικά και έχει μεταφραστεί μέσω της Μετάφρασης Google. Συγγνώμη για τις περιέργειες του περιεχομένου καθώς εργαζόμαστε για την παραγωγή πρωτότυπου ελληνικού περιεχομένου.
Χρήσιμες Σελίδες:
Livescore
Κουπόνι ΟΠΑΠ

Regionalliga - West Table

Ομάδα
ΑΓ
Ν
Ι
Η
Β
ΓκΥ
ΓκΚ
Δ
ΦΟΡΜΑ
ΒΑΑΓ
1Rot-weiss Essen
9
6
3
0
21
16
5
11
WWDWW
2.33
2Borussia Dortmund II
8
6
2
0
20
20
6
14
WWDWD
2.5
3Preussen Munster
10
6
2
2
20
18
9
9
WWLWL
2
4Fortuna Koln
9
5
3
1
18
21
11
10
WDDLD
2
5Köln II
10
4
4
2
16
14
10
4
WLWWW
1.6
6Schalke 04 II
11
4
4
3
16
11
7
4
DWDLL
1.45
7Fortuna Düsseldorf II
8
4
3
1
15
17
4
13
WDLWD
1.88
8Borussia M'gladbach II
9
4
2
3
14
17
12
5
LLWLW
1.56
9Alemannia Aachen
7
4
2
1
14
8
5
3
WDWDW
2
10Wuppertaler SV
9
3
3
3
12
12
15
-3
DWWLD
1.33
11Wiedenbrück
9
2
5
2
11
14
15
-1
LDDDD
1.22
12Straelen
9
2
4
3
10
10
13
-3
DWDWD
1.11
13SV Rodinghausen
9
2
4
3
10
7
10
-3
LDDWW
1.11
14Rot-weiss Oberhausen
11
2
4
5
10
9
18
-9
LWLWL
0.91
15Lippstadt 08
9
1
6
2
9
8
10
-2
DLDDL
1
16Wegberg-Beeck
10
2
3
5
9
10
14
-4
WDDLL
0.9
17Sportfreunde Lotte
10
2
3
5
9
11
23
-12
DLWLW
0.9
18Bonner SC
10
2
2
6
8
10
18
-8
LLLWL
0.8
19Bergisch Gladbach
9
1
3
5
6
7
14
-7
LLWLD
0.67
20Rot Weiss Ahlen
10
1
3
6
6
12
23
-11
DDLLL
0.6
21Homberg
8
1
1
6
4
6
16
-10
LLWDL
0.5

More From Regionalliga - West

Saturday, 31st October
Borussia M'gladbach II
15:00
Bonner SC
Ανάλυση
Fortuna Koln
15:00
Borussia Dortmund II
Ανάλυση
Fortuna Düsseldorf II
15:00
Rot Weiss Ahlen
Ανάλυση
Lippstadt 08
15:00
Wegberg-Beeck
Ανάλυση
Homberg
15:00
Wuppertaler SV
Ανάλυση
Straelen
15:00
Alemannia Aachen
Ανάλυση
Bergisch Gladbach
15:00
Köln II
Ανάλυση
SV Rodinghausen
15:00
Sportfreunde Lotte
Ανάλυση
Rot-weiss Oberhausen
15:00
Wiedenbrück
Ανάλυση
Schalke 04 II
16:30
Rot-weiss Essen
Ανάλυση